Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this site, you may view, download and print the documents and information available on this site subject to the following conditions:
1. The documents and information may be used solely for personal, informational, internal, non-commercial purposes.
2. The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way without the written permission of Food Multimedia Ltd .
3. The documents and information on the site may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopy, recording, or any information, storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of Food Multimedia Ltd .
4. You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
5. Food Multimedia Ltd reserves the right to revoke the authorisation to view, download and print the documents and information available on this site at any time.
6. The rights granted to you constitute a licence and not a transfer of title.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on this site are not applicable to the design or layout of this site. Elements of this site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
This site may contain links to third-party web sites that are not under the control of Food Multimedia Ltd. When you access a non-Food Multimedia Ltd web site, you do so at your own risk and Food Multimedia Ltd is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites, or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. Food Multimedia Ltd provides these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply that Food Multimedia Ltd endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such web sites.